We’re right in the thick of Miami’s Swim Week, but have you settled-on your swim style?
Packed with beautiful models and fashionista’s throughout the week, South Beach plays host to swimwear’s most influential buyers, fashion photographers, media and bloggers, from around the globe. During Swim Week, you’ll receive a firsthand look at the coming year’s spring / summertime swimwear trends, that will blanket beaches from Montauk to Monaco.
In 2017, bikinis, one pieces and cover-ups will receive a complete face-lift:
– HIGH CUT: 80’s / 90’s fever. Picture Baywatch bikini and one piece looks in present day
– HANDMADE: anything artisan. From crochet, to hand-beaded, with fringes
– COLORS: pastels, neon’s and earth-tone colors
– ORIENTALish: oriental prints and kimono’s that can be worn from the beach to a night out on the town
Lovers of swimwear alike, have much to look forward to in 2017!
– Gabriela Pires (@gabrielapiresbeachwear)
Shop the look at www.gabrielapiresbeachwear.com
Photo credit: Pretty Instinct